- We is for ‘We Start’, a campaign designed to give educational assistance to children under 12 from low-income families
- A is for ‘BeautifulStore’, a nonprofit chain that sells donated goods and uses the proceeds for charitable works
- Ja is for Volunteer activities done by the JoongAng Ilbo
The 12th Charity flea market
- WeAJa is co-hosted by the JoongAng Media Network, the Seoul Metropolitan Government, the Busan Metropolitan City
, the DaeJeon Metropolitan City and the Deagu Metropolitan City.
The event serves to sell donated goods and uses the proceeds for charity.
- TimeSunday, October 16, 2016. 11:00~16:00 (Seoul 11:00~15:30)
- Seoul – around the Gwanghwamun Square and Sejongno
- Busan – in front of the Dasom Hall in the Busan Citizen Park
- Daejeon – Boramae Park(Opposite Daejeon City Hall South gate plaza)
- Deagu - Gukchae-bosang Memorial Park
how to participate as a vendor
- If you want to participate directly at the market, please fill in the application form below and click on ‘SEND’
- Vendors are asked to donate 50% of their proceeds for charity(note that this is a recommendation).
- When you arrive at the venue, please submit your ID card and you will be assigned a booth to sell your goods which will
be given out on a first come first served base.
how to participate as a buyer
- Take the subway to the Gwanghwamun Station [Line5] and go out Gate 4 or 7.
- Take the subway to the Gyeongbokgung Station [Line3] and go out Gate 6.
- Get on the bus 33, 44, 63, 83-1 and get off the bus at Busan Citizen Park bus stop.
- Get on the bus 54, 81, 133 and get off the bus at Busanjin-gu Office bus stop.
- Get on the bus 103 and get off the bus at Busanjin Middle School bus stop.
- Take the subway to the Daejeon City Hall subway station [Line1] and go out Gate 1 or 2.
- Get on the bus 104, 106, 216, 316, 617, 618, 703, 705, 911, 918 and get off the bus at Daejeon City Hall bus stop.
- Take the subway to the Kyungpook National University Hospotal Station (Line 2) and go out gate 4
- Get on the bus 306, 323-1, 403, 805 and get off. The bus at Gukchaebosang Memorial Park bus stop.
It is recommended that you take the subway or bus because there are no free parking lots for participants.